Our windstorm turned out to be no big deal. The winds weren’t as severe as expected. Although, the bad winds did last longer than initially predicted. The power flickered last night, but stayed on.
Here are some links that I’ve been meaning to share with you.
- Moving Full Carboys – Did you wonder how we transported our wine-making operation to the new house? The Man of the House had a strategy and it worked perfectly.
- Exercise Your Laptop Battery – The battery on my laptop wouldn’t hold a charge for more than forty five minutes. It was pitiful. It was inconvenient. It was all my fault because I didn’t exercise the poor thing.
- Jefferson County Area Webcams – My brother was concerned about my feelings of isolation. So he found this website for me. He’s a great brother and this really helps.
- Bambi begone! – Have I mentioned that there are a lot of deer here? The other day we saw five of them meandering through the complex. They’re cute now, but once we buy a home and start planting a garden it will be a problem. We’ll have to try some of the ideas in this article.
- Sandwich Sauce – Did you know that the Man of the House is the best sandwich maker in the world? It’s true. He makes wonderful sandwiches. I posted his sandwich sauce recipe in my Bread Machine Diva blog.On a side note, The Man of the House has a different code name in that blog. He doesn’t like it and wants a new one. Does anyone have any ideas?