It’s cold season here. I’m not talking about the temperatures dipping below freezing at night. (Which they really are.) What I’m talking about is the fact that the Man of the House and I both have colds. I’m consoling myself with the fact that at least it’s not the flu.
In the meantime here are some interesting articles that I’ve been saving to share with you.
- An Amazing Lighting Story – Last month Judy Lew was driving home over the 520 bridge. Little did she know that it would be a car ride that she would never forget.
- Simple Ways to Save Money on Salads – The Man of the House and I have struggled with salads. In the end we decided we aren’t salad people. However, maybe we’re just not lettuce people! With these tips from The Simple Dollar, we’re going to give salads another try.
- Bakery dog dies. Bakery dog returns – as a bun – There are no words for this.
- Mulled Wine – The Man of the House is busy planning our holiday beverages.
- UK Wants to Track Every Move You Make – Big Brother is alive and well in the UK.