We had ham for Easter. It was wonderful but now we have a large amount of leftover ham. (We’re talking a serious amount of leftover ham!) Here’s how we plan to deal with it:
- Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches – We’ll make these with my homemade hot dog buns
- Zippy Ham Casserole – This recipe totally changed how I see ketchup.
- Tuna Noodle Casserole – Substitute the ham for the tuna, add a little bit of horseradish and you’ve got a very tasty dinner.
- Split Pea Soup – Our ham has a bone that we’ll save to add to split pea soup.
- Freeze it – What we can’t immediately eat, we’ll put in the freezer for later.