RecipeZaar has posted their top 100 recipes of 2008. It’s a great looking list and I can’t wait to try some of these. I’ve got my eye on:
- Creamy Burrito Casserole – This looks really good!
- Cabbage Soup – The Man of the House and I are always looking for ways to work more vegetables into our diet. This soup looks like just the ticket!
- Pulled Pork – I’m always looking for new crock pot recipes.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup – We love to find ways to make “restaurant food” at home.
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast – Like everyone else I’m always on the look out for simple recipes that taste great. I can’t wait to give this one a try.